Isn’t it great feeling to see a million dollars in your bank account ? Following our ideas and with consistent investing, you will become millionaire soon.
Neverthelss, given the volatility in the economies, it’s no longer safe to assume a million dollars is enough to provide you and your family with true security, but achieving millionaire status is the first step. based on a Investments’ study by Fidelity investments on millionaires investor reveal that 42 percent of them would need $7.5 million of investable assets to start feeling rich !
Before your investing take place, there is one thing need to do..that is make sure you have cleared all the pcychological garbages, i.e. the negativity and self doubt in your mind.
“I want be a millionaire” – Is this your commitment or want ?
Imagine you have bought a 2nd hand computer and want to put it to good use. What will be the first thing you will do ? Will you just power the computer on and immediately install all the software or tools into the computer ; OR, you will do a scan on the computer hardware and also to clean all the computer virus right ?
Most people will do the latter to ensure the computer has been reformat or “clean” before installing new program. Just like a computer, you may probably be consciously or subconsiously subjected to lots of negativity in life, that is the “virus” So, it needs to be reset before you can move on to achieve great things in life.
If you have a business idea then that is your ultimate goal to start that business and make a success of it. If you want to invest your way to millions of dollars, then do some reserach work, continue your investing effort to make that happen.
First thing first, you must make a decision you want to be a self-made millionaire. The first step was making a decision and setting a target. You can start by writing a statement, for example: “I am worth over $ 100,000,000 ” Stick it on your wall and write it everyday !
You got to be Committed to be Millionare, not Want to be Millionare.
Do your mind programmed to be Millionaire ?
Have you heard of people become rich and lose his money ? I know of a gentlemen who makes 54 millions in a year and lose 52 million away ! Another classic example is Mike Tyson who has made 400 million dollars during his 20 years of boxing career, but in his 39th birthday at 2004, he is in debt of 38 million !!
May be you will feel ponder and ask “Why”
Many medium income family teachings and lessons is to inculcate a sense of scarcity and fear: “Eat all your food; there are people starving,” “Don’t waste anything,” “Money doesn’t grow on trees.” Without you realising, this teachings have been subsciously embedded and become part of your thinking process and it is reflect in the view how you see the world. Sadly, real wealth and abundance aren’t created from such thinking. There’s no shortage of money on planet Earth, only a shortage of people who think correctly about it. To become a self made millionaire, you must first get rid of the poverty scarcity thinking.
How to be a a millionaire – Act as if you are already one
Outline here are 5 keys to your doors to attain the millionaire status.
- Work Faster and Harder Like a Millionaire –Find ways to work faster. Most people comfort themselves and giving themselves generous deadlines for their goals. On the contrary, millionaire work differently. They know time is more precious and valuable than money itself, so they buy it, leverage on other people time and hire people for things they’re not good at or aren’t a productive use of their time.
- Surround Yourself with Millionaires — I believe you would agree that you can’t learn how to make money from someone who doesn’t have much. Hence, get yourself mixed with millionaires and learn their stories and see what they have gone through in life.These are mentors and teachers that can inspire you. You need to know what people are doing to create wealth and follow their example: What books do they read? How do they invest? How do they stay motivated and excited?
- Giving back Pay it Forward — Self-made multimillionaires are motivated not just by money, but by a need for the community to validate their contributions. Treat it like a duty to pay it forward and contribute to contribute consistent with your need and potential. Millionaires don’t lower their benchmark or targets when things get tough. Rather, they raise expectations for themselves because they see the difference they can make for the company, employees, communities.
- Shift Your Focus to Investing — The Millionaires don’t spend money; rather they invest. Out of their income, they invest first for networth growth and balance only for daily spending. They buy assets that produces cash flow, appreciates over years. While people may buy cars for comfort and style, the millionaires know how to buy cars as business expenses that are tax deductible because they are used to produce revenue.
- Create Multiple Income Source — The millionaires and the rich never depend on just one income but instead create a number of revenue streams. When a business is started, they employed people to look after it. Once the businesss have steady cash flow, they invest in a new business to generate a new income flow.
Align your mindset for your millionaire goal
Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want
Rich and successful man believe in the power of positive thinking and visualisation. They will tell you that you need to get clarity on what you want, and by doing so, you will start attracting all those things to your life. When you do it, you need to frame your dreams in a positive way. So, having self doubt is the biggest enemy of success. Kill any self-doubt by simply having an unbreakable, unshakeable belief in yourself. Just believe in yourself emotionally and you don’t need to have a logical reason to do that.
Copy the Success of a Mentor
Find a mentor or somebody who inspires you. get in touch with them if ou can. Ask to work for them for free as part of mentorship conditions. If not, then read their biography, follow their trainings, videos, articles and any other contents. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel. If there is already a proven recipe for success, just copy-paste it ! And if you still want to do things your way, then do it later – after you become successful.
Don’t let your ego control you
In many times we let our ego take over control of our behavior. Whenever we hear “no” to our request or being rejected, we tend to defend ourselves with our pride and activating to protect our ego. The problem with that, is our ego able to provide us solutions for what is good for you in the long run.
When a person is in pursuit to success, accept the reality to have your self pride lowered, or to the extent feeling a bit hurt. It’s about something bigger and much more important here. It’s about your future success.
It is okay to feel uncomfortable to grow
if you keep doing the same things, you’re going to get the same outcome, same results. If you want to change what you have, then you going to try something else.You have to get outside of your comfort zone to make changes. It is perfectly normal to feel uncomfortable. This is the only way to grow and learn.
Next time you feel that a discomfort feeling in your stomach, talk to yourself: “I’m becoming a better person. I’m moving towards becoming richer and more successful.” Accept that successful people act in spite of fear, embrace it and be a new you.
Enjoy the process and celebrate small successes
Make every single moment of your day count and learn to enjoy the process along the way. And when you getting better and move a step closer to success, feel grateful and and celebrate it in a small way.
There is no such a thing as a small success or big success. Every success if for you to count the blessings, all success are big and they should be celebrated! The size doesn’t matter. Welcome small success and you’ll notice how your day turn into one big continuous success.
Being successful is a matter of personal effort, endurance, persistence and mindset. In an easy way you can have a millionaire mindset, too. Just follow what other rich people do ! Wealth is available to anyone who wants to focus and persist. So, let make your millions and keep it, multiply it.